Ski Olympic is a family run Tour Operator which started operating 26 years ago. In return for your hard work, we will pay you a competitive wage which is topped up with various benefits including a seasonal ski pass, ski & boot hire ( if required ), full board accommodation, full health & travel insurance, travel from and to the UK, a seasonal bonus, a staff uniform and staff training and 1 day off per week .You will get the chance to Ski/Snowboard every afternoon (except transfer day), meet a whole host of exiting new people from all nationalities and backgrounds. Learn new skills and develop old ones, and live life in the French Alps in some of the worlds finest Ski Resorts.
RESORTS IN WHICH SKI OLYMPIC OPERATES
- Reberty (Les Menuires)
- La Plagne
- Vallandry (Les Arcs)
- Val D'isere
- La Rosiere
WHY WORK FOR SKI OLYMPIC?
- We are a company that genuinely cares about its staff.
- Excellent support from senior staff throughout the season.
- Thorough staff training in France to give you the confidence to do the job.
- Happy guests mean an enjoyable environment in which to work.
- Approx. 25% of our staff return for a 2nd season, many have done a lot more.
- A competitive wage paid from the day you leave the UK to the day you arrive home.
- Accommodations in one of our chalets or an apartment close by.
- Travel to and from France.
- Health and Accident insurance.
- A bonus related to client satisfaction reports, and Managerial feed back
- Seasonal ski pass